Health First Policy
Our hotel adapts its operation taking into account the new health safety measures and the health protocol Health First.
The purpose of the unit is to protect customers, staff and the local community from the health hazard of Sars-CoV-2. The Hotel’s strategic goal is to install action to prevention plans in order to address this health risk.
This is achieved through:
- The establishment of an action plan for prevention and treatment. The plans are communicated to the staff and are constantly updated according to the instructions of the health authorities.
- The addition of a specialist for Sars-CoV-2 doctor to our team and frequent checkup of all our staff.
- Regular disinfection of all common areas of the unit according to the special disinfection program against coronavirus.
- The modification of the Check In program after 15:00 and Check Out before 11:00 as well as the modification of the cleaning program of the rooms which will be done after consultation with the visitor.
- Prohibiting Entry to Non-Residents.
- Restricting the exchange of documents and objects between staff and customers.
- The redesign of premises and procedures of our establishment in order to comply with the instructions of the health protocol and the instructions of the Greek CDC.
- The modification of the water management plan of the unit, according to the instructions and recommendations of the legislation.